Saturday, August 23, 2008

Well, it wasn't a Night At the Opera with the Marx Brothers, Exactly.


But the band had a guy named Chico (table dancing) and a good time was had by all. Lagniappe was at their best.


On this steamy hot August night, many friends, of all ages, gathered at the Riverbank Cafe and many photographs were taken. Feel free to email me (address in my profile) if you would like your names added here or if you just wish to remain smiling faces of anonymity, that's cool, too.

Some just like to share online and email to friends where to find the photgraphs. One never knows who should be living in Idaho under the Witness Protection Program! You know who you are. :)

The band was in a playful mood and the crowd enthusiastic.
If you took a cell phone photo, please forward it to me and I will be happy to add it.

I hope you will fill free to leave comments and if you have more photos you would like to see added, please contact me. Just click on the comment area, there is no membership requirement, or email needed. You may post as anonymous.

Thanks for stopping by.
Soph~





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool Pics Sophia. Looks like a fun time. I'll have to check them out the next time I'm in Ohio