Sunday, December 13, 2009

Arnold's CD Release Party Pictures!

. . . so far :)

If you were at Arnold's having fun, please raise your hands!

It was a packed house and the energy level was high & the crowd most enthusiastic. I took so many pictures I don't know where to begin to edit them! I shall sort, resize, crop, edit, and put in a slide show in the next few days for here & on youtube. Thus, if you are a member of the Witness Protection Program and would like to be left out of said slideshow, please click on my profile & email me what you were wearing & I will blot out your face :)

I don't know what the deal was with the shadow over the faces of Jessie & Chico in the one picture, but I like the nuance it gave off. I believe I tried to take too many photos, too quickly in low light, and my Nikon commenced to hiccup.

We left after two sets as I was just too gravity challenged after a few hours. The place was still hoppin' and the energy high when we said our good-byes. Chico's father-in-law helped with the tip jar (Ok suitcase!) and my friend made sure to put something in it when he came by our table.

So folks, give me a few days to organize a slideshow & pick out what song to use. I hope to have something finished on Monday or Tuesday.



Hope you had a chance to stop by, it was a total blast. Wish we could've stayed until the end but I shall post any updates of happenings I might have missed.

~~~See ya again, soon! Sleepy Sophia :-)


No comments: