Saturday, April 21, 2012

Some Riverbank Cafe Pictures

*Riverbank Cafe photo via their Facebook site *

Ok, I got lazy and left the NikonD SLR at home. (Above photo from last month!)  Took my handy point & shoot Olympus. I forgot to put it on anti-vibration so my shakey hands made for blurry pics.  Or if in too little stage light, grainy photos. So I used Pixlr to tweak the photos.

***Click on the photos to see them full-sized***




Great fun hearing John on the studio piano! Enjoyed great food, music, cold beer and very nice wait staff Danny & Cheryl. Back next month in Hamilton on May 18th.

Bookmark this blog for the schedule and stay tuned for upcoming dates.  Also, if you do Facebook, Lagniappe is there, too. Check the side bar for that link------------->  Just peak around and you can hear clips off the band CD "irrational exuberance" or youtube slideshows with photos of all the band & song clips from their recordings.

 Also on Twitter, I send out reminders.
https://twitter.com/#!/lagniappecincy


No comments: